Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Update

Ok, so I was looking at my stats for this site and found out I have many referring sites, which is cool.  However, SOMEONE googled my name followed by music teacher. Which one of my students was googling me, huh? Or ex boyfriends. I'm sure it is one of the two.

Anyways...I was on HungryrunnerGirl, my favorite blog, and she posted a questionaire, which I am doing, too. She is a teacher, too!


Name:  Molly

What Classes will you be teaching: Band, Strings, 2nd grade recorders! Woo!!

If you had one wish what would it be: World Peace (what...this ISN'T toddlers and tiaras?!) Ok, but really? For everyone I love to find true happiness.

What is your favorite treat: Chocolate!

What is your favorite way to spend a Friday evening:  Out with my friends or date night with my boyfriend

What is your favorite color:  blue

When eating Neapolitan ice cream, which flavor do you eat first: chocolate...it is the only flavor I would eat from that

If you could spend a day with any Harry Potter character which one would it be:  HP!

Do you have a phobia? What is it: Needles, close spaces, bridges collapsing when I run over them, heights

Sky diving or scuba diving: Neither.

You find your self with free round trip tickets to anywhere in the world, where would you go: Monaco

What animal do you identify with the best and why: A peacock, because I like to show off my latest clothing/accessories.

Surprising fact about you: I have never been in a lake until I moved to Wisconsin.

You are happiest when: I am with my family or playing my clarinet

Other hobbies and interests: Running, spinning (the class), strength training, playing in the symphony, reading, being outside, cooking, traveling

Today, Emily and I did the stairstepper for a whopping 12 minutes then we did hardCore and I thought my butt was going to fall off.  TMI? Maybe, but its true!

I'm going to Elkhart Lake for the weekend with my boyfriend and some other Dynasty employees, so I'm getting in my 6 mile run early before heading "up north". Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment