Saturday, September 17, 2011

Injuries when running?

Today, I almost FACEPLANTED during my 12 miler.  It was very painful but I didn't actually fall.  I'm not sure how my legs caught me, but I was a mile away from ending, so I was pretty tired.  My toe caught on a sidewalk that was uneven and I felt myself fall forward. My left leg somehow saved me but the focred from fall/catching myself really stressed out my legs.  Of course, I had a steep hill to run up right after, so I was DYING to get home.

Don't worry, I am fine, I watched Netflix all day then went to Target to buy some Missoni stuff only to find it was all gone.  It better come back in stock.

Have you ever fallen during running?  What was your worst running injury?

I had weak ankles during track in high school and I hurt my ITB last spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment