Sunday, October 9, 2011

7 days to go!

Today was the Chicago marathon and one day, I hope I can run it.  I just have to get over my fear of running more than 13 miles at one time!

Next weekend, I hit the road and travel to Columbus, Ohio for the half marathon.  11,000 people are running the half and 6, 000 are running the full for a wooping 17,000 total.  I am SO excited! the weather is supposed to be PERFECT (high of 65). I have already started packing because if I don't start early, I'll never remember everything and my running clothes are the most important part!

This weekend is also the Capital vs. Otterbein game, which was always a lot of fun to be at.  I know, I went to a D3 school, but rivalries are always fun!  Since I'll be in Columbus, I may drop by Westerville to see some college friends.

Thursday, I tried bodypump and could barely sit the next day.  I love it but I won't be trying it again until my race is over on Sunday!

Is anyone else running Columbus next weekend?!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there of course! Did you want to meet up before or after? Ooooooh or do you want to pick up our packets and check out the expo together?

    ReplyDelete