Sunday, June 26, 2011

GTKY

Upon reading other blogs I follow (if interested, check them out under my profile!), I came across a few Getting to Know You questionaires.  I come from the AIM era and grew up on these types of quizzes.  I decided to do one for you to get to know me :)


The Q's.

1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
Considering my boyfriend would murder me if I did this, I don't think I have a choice either way. If alone, I would run...guilty!

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Love my body.  Yes, I'm short and I lack a torso, which basically means I cannot wear high-waisted skirts or pants, however I love my legs because they are strong enough to carry me across a finish line, through a torturous hour of spin and can speed me across a pool when we kick, leaving all the triathlon people in the dust. :)


3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
The humor and realness.


4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
Haha, none, so far.  I only have 8 (9) posts!


5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ham. I hate ham. No loss there!



6. How often to you eat out?
Far too often. My debit card cries daily. But really, once or twice a week.


7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Boot cut jeans.  I can't Dougie in my skinny jeans. (See song: Teach Me How to Dougie and the verse "I hate skinny jeans 'cause they're bound to keep rubbin.")


8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?

Still single, but if my boyfriend cheated, see ya later! And I would totally leave Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment